Compliance with Data Protection Law
EuroExpert acknowledges and undertakes to comply with the laws and regulations governing the processing of personal data, including, but not limited to, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the “GDPR”) and any other national applicable laws or regulations governing the processing of personal data in the framework of the Services.
EuroExpert acts as a data controller. EuroExpert can be contacted as follows:
59, Boulevard de Verdun
Tel.: + 49-221-9127710
Personal identification information
EuroExpert may – on legal basis of Art. 6, 1. b) and f) GDPR - collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit EuroExpert websites, register on such websites, fill in a form, sign a contract, purchase a product and in connection with other activities, use applications and benefit from Services proposed by EuroExpert. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, etc.
Non-personal identification information
EuroExpert may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they use the EuroExpert website or application or other online service. Non-personal identification information may include technical information about Users means of connection, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized, geographical information such as country of origin, behavioural information such as time spent on site, as well as further non-personal analytical data to improve User experience, products and services. Each User recognizes and accepts that the performance of the Services may depend on the collection and processing of personal identification information and non-personal identification information.
Web browser cookies
EuroExpert may use “cookies“ to improve the User’s experience in regard of the Services on legal basis of Art. 1 a) and f) GDPR. In that case, the User’s Internet navigator places cookies on his hard drive to gather a certain set of information used to customize the navigation in the framework of the Services, thus enabling certain unique functionalities.
How EuroExpert uses collected information
Principally, personal and non-personal identification information is used to provide the Users with the Services and to insure a full efficiency of the Services they have registered for or they requested in any other manner.
In this framework, EuroExpert may collect and use Users’ personal and non-personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve Services: Information Users provide will help EuroExpert to respond to certain Users’ requests.
- To personalise User experience: EuroExpert may use non-personal identification information to understand how Users as a group use EuroExpert Services.
- To improve EuroExpert websites and other internet presence as well as other communication tools or tools for specific Services: EuroExpert may use feedback that Users provide to improve its products and services.
- To send periodic emails and other text messages and/or notifications: EuroExpert may use the email address or phone numbers provided by Users to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If Users decide to opt-in to EuroExpert’s notification list, they will receive periodic information that may include (for certain Services), company news, updates, related product or service information, membership information, event notes, etc. Users can unsubscribe at anytime from the Periodic Information Service by following the unsubscribe instructions provided by EuroExpert in each such email or other text message.
How EuroExpertprotects personal identification information
EuroExpert adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Users’ personal identification information within the limits of EuroExpert’s role with respect to the relevant Services (as certain specific services might be rendered by third parties).
Sharing personal information
However, Users’ non-personal identification information may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- as long as EuroExpert maintains an ongoing relationship with the User (e.g., where the User is a recipient of EuroExpert’s services, or is lawfully included on EuroExpert’s mailing list and has not unsubscribed);
- until the expiry of a period of two months following the end of any applicable limitation period under applicable law; and
- with the User’s prior consent, until the expiry of any additional retention period.
EuroExpert undertakes to delete or to anonymise the User’s personal data upon expiry of the retention period as described above.
Data Security and data transfer
EuroExpert has implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the User’s personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, unauthorised access, and other unlawful or unauthorised forms of processing, in accordance with applicable law.
The User is responsible for ensuring that any personal data that he/she sends to us are sent securely.
EuroExpert does neither transfer personal data to any third country nor to any international organisation, except, as applicable, on the basis of:
- suitable Standard Contractual Clauses; or
- other valid transfer mechanisms under the GDPR.
Data accuracy and minimisation
We take reasonable measures to ensure that the User’s personal data are:
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date and accurate; and
Data subject rights
Each User benefits under data protection law from a right of access, modification and opposition to the processing of its personal data, a right to erasure and a right to portability of its personal data by sending an email to email@example.com. Those rights may only be exercised within the limits of any contractual or legal obligation. Each User has also a right to lodge a complaint with the Luxembourg supervisory authority, the National Data Protection Commission (Commission nationale pour la protection des données; https://cnpd.public.lu/fr.html).
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
If you are not opted out, you can click “Disallow” to opt-out.
Acceptance of these terms